Sunday 20 September 2015

Back Home !!

Yesterday we enjoyed the area we were camping in.  We had a nice fire in the afternoon and then went to the Tavern for a delicious dinner.  


Today we drove all the way back home but when we saw the city we felt different.  As soon as we got to Ferntree Gully we went straight to my nan and pop’s house to surprise them.  After I hugged and said hello to my nan and pop we left to go to my other nan and pops house to surprise them too.  It was great to surprise them then because 2 aunties, 2 uncles, 2 cousins were there as well as nanny and poppy.  We stayed there for dinner, I was so happy to to see them all again.  I also had a great surprise from my friends when I got home too.   

I had a great trip and was quite sad but also happy to come home to the cold weather of Melbourne.  The trip was the time of a lifetime and I wish that I could do it all again after I see all my friends and family.  I’m now filled with knowledge of European Settlement, Aboriginal Culture, Nature, Animals, and about our magnificent country Australia.  Thank you all for following me on this magnificent trip and I hope you enjoyed it. 

                                          The End.





3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin, this has been a fantastic way for Nanny & I to enjoy your trip throug your eyes and words. We are so very proud of you and Kade for all of the great adventures you have tried. Every day was something new and you were all very brave with all of the things that you did. Now you are going to be able to remember the adventures for ever. The 6 months went so quickly for you but seemed like 6 years for us and what a fantastic last surprise for us all when you rang the doorbell on Sunday night. It was so great to see you, Kade, April and Evie all running, hiding, dressing up just like most Sunday nights. I think Nanny was the loudest scream I have ever heard when she opened the door. Thank you for sharing your adventure with us. We love you all so very much. P.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish your blog didn't end! You were so good at writing it and I loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete