Sunday 12 April 2015

Arriving in Esperence

Today was a day of some more driving. Our destination was Esperance, Cape Le Grand National Park. We listened to some more of the Harry Potter book. 

When we got there I realised this place was unbelievable. I saw beautiful long sandy white beach with some rocky area at the end of the beach with aqua water.  Behind me was huge mountains, it was breathtaking. 


We parked our caravan next to another caravan and settled in. A camp host came and told us that sometimes wild brumby (horses) are on the sand. He also told us Kangaroos often come to where we are camping and occasionally an Emu. There is also lots of Snakes about so we have to be careful.






6 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Mylee the beach looks amazing. I so wish I lived there!

    Enjoy Esperance

    Miss you Love From Lily xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Pumpkin. Love you PP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mylee Esperance looks great! Did the dolphins leap out of the water when you saw them? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Leni, I wish they had, but we could only see their fins come out of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting, Mylee! I am loving your adventures. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete