Sunday 26 April 2015

Busselton



This morning was the first time in a while where we didn't have to wake up early so I relaxed in bed and read my book, The Chronicles of Narnia. When we got up, we left and drove to Busselton and arrived at Busselton Market. It had stalls of nice little goodies and I thought of my friends back home as I looked at the items in the stall. We bought some fruit, vegetables and honey to take home and eat. 

After we had a look around, we walked across the road and found ourselves at the beach looking at the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere. The jetty is 1.8 kilometres in length and is long that some people go on a train to get to the end. We walked along the jetty right to the very end and when I looked back to the beach I felt like I was walking on the ocean because of how far I was away from the foreshore. After our long walk back, we sat in the shade to have lunch and I glanced across from us and saw an ice-cream store. Mum and Kade went and bought us some ice-creams.  Kade had Malteser flavour and mum and I had the most unusual flavour… Apple Pie flavour.  It tasted really nice and it had little gooey bits of apple in it too. 





I was really happy because I got to Skype some of my family because they were at my nanny and pop’s house for dinner. I got to see my little cousins, my nanny and poppy, my great nan,  2 of my aunties and 2 of my uncles.  After a little rest on the grass, dad drove us to the pub for dinner which was really yummy and relaxing to the end of our big day. As we ate we listened to a live band which were really good and after them we listened to a man play by himself. When we got back home more people had arrived at camp including girls my age so we stayed around the campfire until I went to bed to read again. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pumpkin. You guys have good taste in ice cream. Nanny & I had some from the same shop after we walked out sling the pier. Great photo's. P.P.

    ReplyDelete