Wednesday 8 April 2015

DOLPHINS!!!

This morning was the best morning I've had so far, I woke up and stepped outside to look at the beautiful water and saw…DOLPHINS. It was amazing we followed them around the point until they swam far away into the sunrise. It was absolutely amazing. 



Later that day we climbed down the cliff to the sand. The sand was really soft. I loved standing on the wet sand so the oceans foam came up with the waves and surrounded my feet. We went exploring through rock pools and caves that we found. I found some bits of coral, beautiful shells, a crab claw and a crab shell.  We are staying here again tonight. 



I learnt today that South Australia has their own ice-cream that I haven't heard of in Victoria. Its called Giant Twins, it has no stick or cone.  Apparently it is a very delicious ice-cream and I would like to try it before I leave South Australia.












2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Can't wait to see more. The ice cream sounds yum.

    Miss u lots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lily. I miss you and everyone too. I hope I can try some of the ice cream on the way back through South Australia. I hope you enjoy your first day back at school. From Mylee.

    ReplyDelete