Saturday 11 April 2015

Fraser Range Sheep Station

Today was a quiet morning because it rained from 2:00 in the morning till lunch time. During some of that time we watched ‘Diary Of A Wimpy Kid 3: Dog Days’ and I ate the ears of my Chocolate Easter Bunny I got for Easter. We also played 2 games of Yahtzee. In the 1st round Mum came1st, I came 2nd, Kade came 3rd and Dad came 4th. In the 2nd round Dad came 1st, I came 2nd and Kade came 3rd.

In the afternoon we went for 12k walk which took us 3 hours since it was bushy, rocky and muddy from the rain. We saw heaps and heaps of Kangaroos. Most of them were grey but some of them were Firey Red.




We also saw a beautiful goat called Bindy had escaped from her pen. Inside her pen was a baby goat who looked exactly like Bindy who kept whimpering to. With the baby goat was a wooly white sheep.


Then we had hamburgers for dinner and Kade and I both had a nice milo drink. That was what I needed to end my day nicely.

Here is a photo of the cliff tops along the Great Australian Bight where we stayed the other day.

1 comment: