Friday 3 July 2015

Beach fun

Yesterday I was so lucky, I got my hair done by our friend, Noi.  She did 4 very tight braids on both sides of my head at the front and left the rest out.  We also went for a big walk along the beach.  We walked along the sand in bare feet.  We came to a point where there were beautiful rock formations.  There were beautiful caves in the high stone cliffs and inside one there was a large perfect circle in the roof showing the sky with vines hanging down.  I thought it was going to be nice walking along the soft sand but not long after we started, it started to feel like walking on concrete.  We walked at least 7 kilometres. 


Today we did a bit of fishing down at the beach but we didn't have any luck.  The funny part about it was when I cast out the line, straight away a sea gull dived and took my bait!  From then on they kept hanging around where we kept the bait and our lines as we cast them out.  Later in the day I had a nice red slushy from the office, Kade and dad had a freshly made Vanilla Slice and mum had a Lemonade Icy pole.  Then we had a swim down at the water and played with our skim ball and then had a little search through the rock pools.   




No comments:

Post a Comment