Sunday 5 July 2015

Cable Beach

We had so much fun today.  We spent the day at Cable Beach.  We hired 2 Boogie Boards, a stand up paddle board, a large sun umbrella and 2 Banana Lounges.  We basically spent the whole day having fun in the ocean, out Boogie Boarding over the big waves.  On my first shot I got to the very end of the wave but at the last second I flipped!  From then on I felt more confident, and had lots of fun.  When my belly had a large rash from the board, I had a go on the stand up paddle board.  The water was much choppier now so it was a bit tricky to get my balance.  It is basically standing on a very large and floaty surfboard with one canoe paddle.  I fell over twice when a big wave came but otherwise I think I got the hang of it.  Then we drove back to the van to start cooking dinner.  Tonight we are celebrating our 100th night on the trip with a lovely Lamb Roast.







1 comment: