Sunday 10 May 2015

Dolphins at Cliff Head North

Today we didn't do much, we had our smallest drive to arrive at our next destination, which is called Cliff Head North. It was only 70 kms away and took us only an hour.  As we were setting up, in the ocean which is 50 metres away, dad spotted dolphins only 10 metres away from the beach. A little while later we stood in the water and the dolphins swam past again while Kade and I were only 50 metres away from them. We went fishing but didn't catch anything, though little fish swam to my feet while I was reeling in the rod, I tried to catch them with my hands but they were to quick.   Then we just stayed in the caravan for the rest of the day doing some homework even though it was very sunny outside. Later, Dad showed me there was an oil rig out on the ocean, all the way out on the horizon.



No comments:

Post a Comment