Tuesday 12 May 2015

School time


School again. Today I went to school like every other kid in Australia and did NAPLAN. I went to school at Allendale Primary in Geraldton WA for 3 hrs. After I arrived at the school office the Assistant Principal, Mrs Gadsby, took me to classroom 15 where I was to do Naplan. I met my teacher Mr Belevia and a girl called Holly, who was going to look after me for the next 3 days, and then I got introduced to all the girls and some of the boys in my class. Mr ? took us outside and we played duck duck goose and then changed to indians and tepees and I came third out of the class. Then we came inside to do NAPLAN which I felt confident in and I finished Language Conventions in time. Then I did maths with the class, and a really short recess where I played Golden Child for about 5 minutes when the siren rang to go back to class. I finished doing the Writing part of NAPLAN and then mum, dad and Kade came to pick me up at exactly 12:00. 




We drove to a memorial which was very pretty, it was for the men on the HMAS Sydney that lost their lives in the second world war. Then we walked on the Esplanade to a little look out and we could see the giant cargo ships coming in and getting loaded. We had lunch on the foreshore and then drove past the red and white striped Moore Lighthouse and then finally for the end to our day we watched the sun set over the beautiful ocean. Just when I thought it was over I was lucky enough to have a hot chocolate with two melted marshmallows in it, delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment